According to our Bylaws, there are three levels of ACM@UIOWA membership distinction based on demonstrated involvement in the chapter.
|Members||Member in good standing, i.e. have paid chapter dues||Paying of Academic Year Dues (at any time)||Weekly|
|Engaged Members||Demonstrated activity in chapter affairs||Meeting/Exceeding threshold of involvement (See: Five Point System)||Monthly|
|Distinguished Members||Most involved of the Chapter Members||End of the year tally||End of Semester|
The Five Point System
In order to better keep track of attendance and reward our members, we're implementing a point system for Spring 2019.
- 1 Point Opportunities are the most frequent.
- Every regular meeting on our calendar. Come to the event, fill out the attendance form, and you’ll be given a point!
- 2 Point Opportunities will occasionally pop up.
- Volunteering at the UICC or HCPC
- Helping run a meeting - volunteering to help run a workshop or panel
- Verified Active Member Status in another tech student org - e.g. getting an email from a leader of WiCS, SiTS, HackIowa, EPX, or Tippie Tech
In order to obtain Engaged Member status, you must acquire five points by the end of the semester.
Public links which verify your involvement!
|2018-19 Spring (Current)||Spring 2019 Roster|
|2018-19 Fall||Fall 2018 Roster|